The 20th Anniversary CLF Fund Raising Auction features twenty-nine items from the efforts of over forty-five CLA artists. The auction will take place at 5:00 p.m. on August 19th, 2016, in the Grand Ball Room of the Lexington Convention Center (400 W. Vine Street, Lexington, Kentucky). The live auction is reserved for CLA members only, but there is a special prorated membership rate of $20 at the door. For those unable to attend in person, including non-members, an absentee bidding process has been made available via e-mail and the USPS.
The absentee bidding process is described here.
For questions, contact the Contemporary Longrifle Association directly at 540-886-6189
We are excited to feature works by the following artists:
- Heinz Ahlers: The Basket Weaver bronze sculpture
- Tim Albert & Tim Crosby: Tansel style blowing horn
- Eric von Aschwege, Gunshop at Williamsburg: set of turnscrews
- Gordon Barlow: painted colonial wall cabinet
- Paul Bigham: hand forged pipe tomahawk
- Michael Buss: decorated leather trunk
- Larry Callahan, Eric Van Alstine, Jeff Bottiger, Zac Callahan, Matt Fennewald, Andy Hawkins, Harris Maupin, & Glen Mock: Of One Heart hunting bag with accoutrements
- Daniel Casey, Frank House, Hershel, & John House: .40 caliber flint bear pistol
- Lee Cooper: scrimshawed Private Cleaveland powder horn
- Mike Davis & Gary Tingler: iron mounted Lexington / Young influenced flintlock rifle and hunting bag
- Jerry Eitnier: powder horn
- Neal & Ashley Genrich: sack back windsor chair
- Sandy Greco: Hand painted small hope chest
- Tom Greco: cased pistol set
- Frank & Lally House: hand axe with quilled sheath and strap
- David Johnson: cabinet style wood range box
- Andrew Knez Jr.: I See It Too original oil painting
- Nate Koval: early Dickert fleur de lis rifle
- Darrel Lang: 18th century shot bag
- Glen Mock & Bill Wright: patch knife with quilled sheath
- Jim Parker: Quaker stock sculpture
- Jack Pennington: large decorated buffalo powder horn
- Ian Pratt, Maryellen Pratt, & Joe Seabolt: American hanger and baldric
- Joe Seabolt & Heinz Ahlers: longknife and sheath
- Bill Smith: scout hunting bag
- Scott Summerville: 18th century Michilimakinac folding knife
- Djuana Tucker & Kyle Willyard: quilled sheath and longknife
- Ron Vail & Ken Scott: Youth bag and horn set
- Jack Weeks: hunting bag and shot pouch
Thanks to these artists for their generous donations.
Remember them when you need something you can't live without.
Copyright © 2016 Contemporary Longrifle Foundation. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design and Hosting by Historical Enterprises.